Saturday, September 19, 2009

Are you in?

My Cousin Sarah posted this on her blog. Here is how it works: The first 3 people to respond to this post will get something made from me. My choice. For you. For this offer, there has to be some restrictions and limitations. 1. There will be no gaurantees you will like what I make (If you don't tell me and I will make you something different different.) 2. WHat I make will be just for you. 3. It will be done this year. 4. You have no clue what it is goin got be. 5. I reserve the right to do something completely strange. The catch is that you must repost thi son your blog and offer the same thing to the first 3 people to respond on yours. The first 3 people to respond will win a FAB-U-LOUS homeade gift by me. Make sure you post a picture of what you get on your blog. Who's in?

No comments: