Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving weekend!

Thanksgiving was such a blast!


I forgot the camera so I didnt get any pictures!


On Thursday, we went up to Benson! It was my grandparents anniversary so all of my cousins came and we had thanksgiving dinner. The best part was that it was catered. It was so good. After we ate dinner, we hung out and played some basketball, while the mom's hung out and talked. After everyone was all getting tired, we had this hold slideshow of grandma and grandpa's wedding pictures, kids, grandkids, and great grandkids. Then we all said stuff about them. It was great! Then we stayed up all night at their house.



On Friday, we went on this major hike. Getting up to the top of the mountain was basically rock climbing without the ropes to hold on to. Getting down was even scarier. It was steep. There was a hole that you had to squeeze through. I twisted my ankle half way down by junping from one rock to another. There was to HUMUNGOUS rocks that were really close together. You had to go sideways into it and just slide across. The part that I started crying at was really scary. You would stand on this very thin ledge and My cousins would lower you about 20 feet to get to the bottom. They would just hang you by your hands. And someone would catch you at the bottom. I kept thinking that I was going to fall off that thin ledge or my cousins might drop me or the person that was suppost to catch you misses you. I was super scared. My feet kept on slipping and my dad or cousin had to catch me so I was so scared.

Hey, Everyone needs some excitement in their life!

No comments: